Ultracur3D® RG 1100 B
Rigid Resin with Superior Stiffness and Temperature Resistance
Ultracur3D® RG 1100 B (Black) by Forward AM is a high-strength polyurethane-based engineering grade resin with mechanical properties comparable to widely spread injection molding grades used in automotive or other demanding industries.
Due to its high heat deflection temperature (HDT 116°C), its good chemical resistance and long-term UV-stability this material is perfectly suitable for applications such as automotive connectors, demanding engineering parts, exterior covers, brackets and housings.
Benefits at a Glance
- Very high stiffness
- Impressive all-round temperature resistance
- Very high chemical resistance and low water uptake
- Automotive connectors
- Demanding engineering parts
- Exterior covers
- Brackets and housings
- Young’s modulus: 2950 MPa
- Tensile strength: 70 MPa
- Heat deflection temperature: 100 °C
- Water absorption (24h): 0.42 %