WINDOWS 8 SETTINGS
1. Uninstall ReplicatorG (if you already have it installed)
2. From Windows 8 Start or Desktop screen (either one), move the mouse cursor to the right side top or bottom corner to get a pop-out menu.
3. Select the magnifying glass icon (search tool).
4. Select the “Settings” icon (the gear icon that is the second icon down on the right side).
5. In the search bar (above the icons) type “Advanced Startup”.
6. On the left side of the screen you will see an “Advanced Startup Options” box; click this box.
7. You will default to the “General” on the left side window; scroll the right side window down to “Restart Now”.
8. Now the system will restart and might take some minutes to show up the boot menu.
9. After some time you will be prompted with a menu with following options:
10. The following menu will appear:
a. Refresh your PC
b. Reset your PC
c. Advanced Options
Choose “Advanced Options”
11. The following menu will appear:
a. System Restore
b. System Image Recovery
c. Automatic Repair
d. Command Prompt
e. Windows Startup settings
Choose “Windows Startup Settings”; then Click “Restart”.
12. Now the computer will restart and the boot menu will appear.
13. Choose “Disable Driver signature Enforcement” from the menu (type the number “7”).
14. Now windows will start.
15. Install ReplicatorG; accept any prompt to install unsigned drivers (it may pop-up 3 or 4 times).
16. Run ReplicatorG, scan for serial port, and select your port.
17. You should now be ready to connect and print.
c. Turn off