Introducing MakerBot RapidRinse & ABS-R Filaments
Printing with ABS has Never Been Easier!
Pairing the MakerBot METHOD X with MakerBot's brand new filaments, RapidRinse and ABS-R, makes printing in ABS easier than ever! MakerBot RapidRinse is a state-of-the-art water soluble support material designed specifically for printing with MakerBot ABS-R. Print your parts with confidence in ABS-R and RapidRinse™, drop your part into tap water, and watch the supports dissolve to nothing in just minutes.
MakerBot METHOD X with Free ABS-R RapidRinse Super Bundle
Limited Time Offer! Buy yours now.
Any customer who buys a MakerBot METHOD X or METHOD X Carbon Fiber Edition on sale for 25% off will get a free ABS-R and RapidRinse Super Bundle.
The Super Bundle includes:
- MakerBot ABS-R (3 Spools)
- MakerBot RapidRinse Filament (1 Spool)
- MakerBot Replacement Build Tape (1 Pack)
That is $360 worth of filament and accessories given for free to every customer who purchases a MakerBot METHOD X or METHOD X Carbon Fiber Edition. These 3D printers are already on sale for 25% off! That's a total savings of over $2,400. Make sure to buy yours now so you don't miss out on this amazing deal.
To learn more about all the posibilities you can unlock with The MakerBot METHOD X paired with ABS-R and RapidRinse filaments, keep scrolling or click the learn more button below.Learn More!
MakerBot Method X 3D Printer
MakerBot Method X 3D Printer - Carbon Fiber Edition
Print manufacturing tools and production parts to spec with ABS and a new game-changing tap water-soluble support material that dissolves faster than anything else. All on the only 3D printer capable of repeatable ABS parts - METHOD X.Shop RapidRinse Filament Now!
ABS-R is a new ABS formulation that provides superior printing reliability and performance with a 98% jam reduction for consistent, repeatable ABS prototypes, tools, and parts. Print dimensionally accurat ABS parts with the ease of PLA.Shop ABS-R Filament Now!
Print dimensionally accurate ABS parts with the ease of PLA. ABS-R provides improved performance and reliability over normal ABS and is exclusively compatible with RapidRinse - a proprietary tap-water soluble support material that dissolves even faster. This bundle lets you sample all three color options of ABS-R and RapidRinse to get started quickly!
- 6 spools of ABS-R (2 spools each of black, natural, and red colors)
- 3 spools of RapidRinse
- 1 pack of MakerBot replacement build tape
Why Use MakerBot ABS-R with RapidRinse Tap Soluble Support Material?
Benefits & Applications of MakerBot ABS-R with RapidRinse
- Removes the need for a washtank - lowering the level of investment and hazard
- Ability to add a Clean Air System to ensure optimal air quality
- STEM Classes
- Simulation of real world engineering problem solving
- Product development classes
- Advanced technical school or university-level projects
Professionals & Businesses
- Complete industrial ABS workflow within a purchasing card budget
- Prototyping - Especially when the final product will be injection molded ABS
- Jigs and fixtures that do not need NCF rigidity but accuracy and complexity are critical