Ultrafuse® TPC 45D
Thermoplastic Copolyester Elastomer based filament
Ultrafuse® TPC 45D is a flexible, rubberlike elastomer material with a reduced carbon footprint and improved elastic performance. It has a shore hardness of 45D and is made from Arnitel®Eco. Arnitel®Eco is a partly bio-based Thermoplastic Copolyester Elastomer plastic, which is derived from rapeseed oil and combines the best properties of elastomers (rubbers) and polyesters.
TPC 45D is a flexible, shore 45D, rubber-like Thermoplastic Copolyester Elastomer (TPE-C), which is derived from rapeseed oil and combines the best properties of elastomers (rubbers) and polyesters. The material delivers excellent adhesion in the Z-direction, meaning that the printed layers don’t detach – even with extreme deformation.
Especially suitable for printing flexible parts like miniature tires, drive belts, bracelets and parts that have to be extremely flexible and have to be bent often.
This material is proven to have a carbon footprint up to 40% lower than comparable co-polyesters.
Benefits at a Glance
- Rubber-like Thermoplastic Copolyester Elastomer (TPE-C)
- Impact resistance
- Protective covers
- Turning parts
- Combining hard plastics with flex
- Tensile Strength (MPa): -
- Flexural Modulus (MPa): -
- Elongation at Break: -
- Impact Strength Izod notched (kJ/m2): -
- Impact Strength Izod unnotched (kJ/m2): -
- HDT @ 0.45 MPa: -
- Nozzle Temperature: 220-240 °C
- Build Chamber Temperature: - °C
- Bed Temperature: 20 °C
- Bed Material: PP adhesive
- Nozzle Diameter: ≥ 0.4 mm
- Print Speed: 20-50 mm / s