MakerBot - METHOD X RapidRinse Filament - 450g
Tap Water Soluble Support Material
Print dimensionally accurate ABS parts with the ease of PLA. Print your parts with confidence in ABS-R and RapidRinse. Drop your part into tap water and watch the supports dissolve to nothing in just minutes.
Printer Compatibility: MakerBot METHOD X & METHOD X Carbon Fiber Edition.
Material Compatibility: MakerBot ABS-R
Extruder Compatibility: MakerBot 2XA Extruder
Manufacturer Product Code: 375-0063A
Why Use MakerBot ABS-R with RapidRinse Tap Soluble Support Material?
Benefits & Applications of MakerBot ABS-R with RapidRinse
- Removes the need for a washtank - lowering the level of investment and hazard
- Ability to add a Clean Air System to ensure optimal air quality
- STEM Classes
- Simulation of real world engineering problem solving
- Product development classes
- Advanced technical school or university-level projects
Professionals & Businesses
- Complete industrial ABS workflow within a purchasing card budget
- Prototyping - Especially when the final product will be injection molded ABS
- Jigs and fixtures that do not need NCF rigidity but accuracy and complexity are critical