Phrozen Pro Series TR300 1KG
Phrozen Pro TR300 Resin comes with extremely high thermal resistance, high mechanical strength, and with a certain toughness, making it ideal for high-temperature applications such as dental thermoforming, industrial mock-ups, and creating 3D printed jewelry.
- Ultra-High Temp Resistance With its heat deflection temperature of 190 °C, Phrozen Pro TR300 resin is suitable for high-temperature resistance applications.
- Low Viscosity & Low Odor Phrozen Pro TR300 resin has low viscosity to use and clean easily. Odorless to affect the environment during printing.
- High Toughness & Low Shrinkage The products printed with Phrozen Pro TR300 resin have good mechanical properties such as high tensile strength, high toughness, and a low shrinkage rate. It is recommended for printing dental models (e.g. vacuum forming) and industrial prototyping.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.17 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 120-200 cps
- Surface Hardness: 80 Shore D
- UTS: 32 MPa
- EAB: 2 %
- Tensile Modulus: 1857 MPa
- Izod Notched Impact Strength: 8 KJ/m2
- Tg: 220 °C
- HDT @0.45MPa: 190 °C
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.