3D Potter Continuous Flow High-Volume: CF-P30-HT
Designed for large-scale ceramic, cementitious materials, and adobe 3D printing, the continuous flow high-volume delivery system is capable of up to 10 gallons per minute maximum rate. With a maximum hose length of 100 ft depending on mixture and 16 gallon hopper capacity.
This gives the user the ability not only to print medium sized objects but also to experiment with architectural components and dwellings.
In combination with the large Scara robot V4, it's capable of printing a small dwelling without repositioning or stopping.
**Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping. Shipping will be billed separately. Please contact us for an estimate.**
- P30 HT
- 20 ft. of hose
- Quick release coupling
- Scara nozzle adapter
- Vertical adjustment bracket
- 1 1/2 inch nozzle
- Easy to use, easy to move
- Variable pump output lets you adjust material flow
- Optional remote control operation
- Flow rate: 10 gpm (38 lpm)
- Output (underlayment): 200 bags per hour (based on 50-lb/22.6 kg bags)
- Pumping distance: 100 feet + (30 m)
- Pumping height: 60 feet (18 m)
- Reversible pump direction
- Hopper capacity: 16 gal / 2.2 cubic ft
- Power requirements: 230V, 30A, 1-ph