FSL Muse Core 40W Desktop Laser Cutter
Notice: The manufacturer has informed us that this product is estimated to arrive 1-3 weeks after the order is placed.
- Browser-based software - No internet required (Windows, Mac, and Linux compatible)
- Removable Floor - Enables users to engrave objects larger than the machine itself
- Optional Rotary Attachment - Allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved
- 7" LCD touch screen - allows users to control major functions right from the machine
- U.S. based technical support via phone and email
- 1 Year Warranty
- FSL 40W Muse Laser Cutter
- Honeycomb Table
What's Not Included
- Internal Exhaust Fan
- Air Compressor (Coolbox)
- Basic Water Cooling Solution (Coolbox)
To purchase the Muse 40W Laser Cutter with these options, please see the FSL Muse 3D Autofocus 40W Desktop Laser Cutter Bundle.
- Patented Removable floor to engrave on material larger than the internal work area
- RetinaEngrave v3.0 self-hosted browser-based laser control and design software (still operates without live Internet connection)
- Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera option 3D scans every pixel for precision XY and focus position
- Motorized Autofocus
- Sleek onboard LCD touchscreen control
- Cuts up to 1/4 inch material
- Engraves up to 1000 dpi resolution
- Optional accessories like the rotary and riser engrave on rounded or larger objects
Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera (Optional)
2D camera technology can only be used for flat surfaces and cannot compensate for curved or warped surfaces or varying heights. Muse 3D Vision with Autofocus utilizes Intel’s 3D RealSense technology to accurately map millions of 3D data points.
Watch your jobs on mobile devices and more! A live view of the camera is available on the touchscreen, within RE3 and on mobile devices.
The Best Laser Control Software on the Market!
The powerful, easy-to-use RetinaEngrave v3.0 software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite web browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
Muse Desktop Laser at a glance
|Standard Laser Tube:||40W CO2|
|Laser Tube Upgrades:||45W CO2|
|X-Y Working Area:||20" x 12"|
|Power Requirements:||120V AC|
The Perfect Accessories
Upgrade your cooling system for peak performance of the laser.
Engrave curved objects with a rotary attachment. Work with tumblers, glassware and more.
Increase your laser tube power to accelerate cutting speed and marking ability.
...plus fume extractors, specialty focus lenses and more!
Muse is the laser cutter micro-manufacturers and creative makers have been waiting for, and you can have it today. From creating original art to replicating pieces for rapid construction, Muse offers the best innovative technology on the market.
Mark material using quick pulses of the laser to create sharp images from pictures or original art.
3D Engraving Technology
Muse takes engraving to a whole new level, creating pieces of amazing craftsmanship with simulating 3D effects.
- Easy to obtain, wood perfectly demonstrates the simple beauty and versatility of what a laser cutter can do.
- Open your design possibilities with all the colors of the rainbow using acrylic in your projects.
- Cut patterns in a flash to create costumes, plush toys, special banners and even clothing.
- Customize leather goods and clothing with personalized engravings. Create unique belts, holsters, backpacks and more.
- Take your artistic skills to a new level, cutting paper with speed and precision to create delicate designs. Best in industry vector control algorithms cuts or scores paper with no burn marks.
- Never underestimate the value of cardboard to create prototype designs and low-cost products.
|Weight & Dimensions||
|File Import Options||
|Minimum Screen Resolution||