Monocure 3D Rapid Model Dental resin features high dimensional stability, a gypsum-like texture, a unique matte finish and an opaque colour for 3D printed dental model processing. The Rapid formula reduces the layer times on low powered LCD/LED type DLP 3D printers. This resin allows for highly accurate printing in the range of 100 to 25 microns. The surface finish is very smooth and hard, which helps create precise angles, optimising the print quality, and reducing the rate of print failures.
- Models of teeth
- Models of gums
- Prototypes of dentures
- Prototypes of crowns
- Prototypes of bridges
- Suitable for high accuracy dental model printing
- Unique Gypsum like texture
- Easy on the eyes formula - high in opaqueness and a matte finish
- A hard surface finish of 80 Shore D after post-curing
- Works with DLP LED/LCD 3D printers
- Rapid curing properties for fast printing
- Short post curing time required
- Phrozen Shuffle & XL
- Anycubic Photon
- Prusa SL1
- Wanhao Duplicator 7 & 8
- WOW SparkMaker Pro
- FLSUN S
- XAYAV Model V
- Lotus EZ
- Kelant Orbeat100
- Any low powered LED/LCD 3D Printer.
Monocure 3D DENTAL model resin is not recommended for intraoral use.
Application: Dental Modeling, General Prototyping Colour: Beige Formula: Rapid Viscosity: 300-500cps @ 25°C (Brookfield RVT) Odour: Negligible Characteristics Hardness: 80 Shore D Exposure energy: 19 mJ / cm 2 Resolution: 0.02 - 0.085mm Tensile strength: 47 Mpa Elongation at break: 6% Shrinkage: <0.1% Volume: 1250ml Weight: 1.4kgs Please store Monocure 3D Model Dental Resin in a dark, cool place out of direct sunlight.