Home / gMax 2 3D printer - Dual Extruder Standard Edition
Your product's name
CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
gMax 2 3D Printer Dual Extruder Edition:
The industry standard for large format 3D printing. The easy-to-use, workhorse gMax 2 boasts an incredible build volume of 457.2 x 457.2 x 609.6 mm (18 x 18 x 24 in) with a useful filament runout sensor and high precision components. The gMax 2 has over 30,000 hours of testing across thousands of prints.
Forget splitting your model up into parts. Now 3D print your large objects or many multiples of objects in a single print run.
- 18" x 18" x 24" build volume capabilities
- Strong, high precision Hiwin linear guide rails
- Genuine 80/20 frame system
- E3D all-metal hotend
- Auto-bed leveling and filament runout sensor
- Precision engineered with exact offsets for easy setup and printing
- Wide range of nozzles sizes for fast switching
- Dual-material, dual-color, or dual nozzle 3D printing made easy
- Several example .factory or Cura project files to get you printing quickly
- Print with PVA water soluble support
A Large Format Workhorse
The gMax 2 sets the new standard for large format desktop 3D printers.
- Dual E3D Chimera+ hotend set, a proven solution that works great on the gMax platform.
- Massive Build Volume of 457.2 x 457.2 x 609.6 mm (18 x 18 x 24 in or 7,776 in³).
- Wireless Printing and Full-Color Touch Screen (with gTouch Controller add-on).
- 457.2 x 457.2 mm (18 x 18 in) Heated Bed Controlled by Printer. 4mm USA-Made Borosilicate Glass Bed with Genuine BuildTak Print PEI Surface (add-on).
- Vast Array of Filament Compatibility (300℃).
- Filament Runout Sensor.
- (5) Additional Swappable Nozzles Included Ranging From 0.4 - 1.0mm.
- BLTouch Auto-Leveling Bed Sensor.
- Fast Setup, Plug-and-Play.
- Genuine Hiwin Metal Precision Linear Guides for X, Y, and Z.
- Genuine E3D All-Metal Hotends with Upgraded 40W Heater Cartridge.
- Easily Swappable Nozzles from 0.2mm - 1.2mm.
- High Quality and High Precision Parts.
- Enclosure Compatible.
- Tech Support Included.
- Made in the USA.
All printers are designed, assembled, and shipped from gCreate HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
*Estimated lead time 1-2 business days. All printers are designed, assembled, and shipped from gCreate HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
Please note that when purchasing gCreate printers and parts, they do not fall under our free shipping guidelines. We will be contacting you after your online purchase to quote you a correct shipping price.