FlashForge Guider 2S Professional 3D Printer
The Flashforge Guider II S 3D printer is another trim of the Guider II with additional features. In addition to all the specs that its predecessor boasts, the Guider II S added features include: built-in HD camera for remote monitoring and new air filtration helps to reduce unpleasant odors and hazardous emissions. Guider II S is an industrial-grade 3D printer. A massive build volume with the top level of FFF technology, designed to provide the maximum stability and ruggedness when printing your designs.
- An industrial-grade 3D printer designed for the extreme hobbyist or prosumer in mind
- Large build volume with professional high-quality printing
- Filament run-out detection and resume printing from power failure
- Intelligent assisted bed leveling
- With an air filter device to reduce unpleasant odors and hazardous emissions
- Video Monitoring printing process with a built-in HD camera
- User-friendly 5-inch full-color touchscreen
- Enclosed body, removable top lid, and heated platform
- Simple, sturdy, and all-metal frame design
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP
Guider IIs Online Camera:
The on-line camera helps you monitor your print jobs when you’re away via on-line camera wherever and whenever you are.
Polar Cloud Enabled:
Manage your 3D printing from anywhere using Polar Cloud. The Inventor IIS comes Polar Cloud Enabled straight out of the box, meaning you can control your 3D printer from anywhere with an internet connection, connect and manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, slice models, access the unique educational curriculum and check how your print is going with the built-in webcam!
Guider IIs Filter Screen:
The filter makes your working space and the environment more clean and clear.FlashForge team attach importance to working environment quality. Guider IIS adds filter and backboard fan to filter out dust which may be produced in the process of printing.