- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm
- Working temperature: 190 - 210 °C
- Hot pad: max. 45 °C
- RAL: 8017
- Pantone: P497
- Weight: 750 g / 1.75 lb. of filament (+ 250 g spool)
PLA Extrafill is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
The advantage of this material is that it can be used in 3D printers easily, that it allows a high quality of printing even in tricky details and an excellent lamination of the printed object.
PLA filament is made of natural ingredients and is easily biodegradable by composing.
FilamentOne guarantees high precision of filament dimensions within the tolerance of +/- 0,05 mm, which is strictly controlled throughout the production.
Printing filaments reported on the marked under the trademark FilamentOne are produced in a wide varierty of colours in accordance with the colour charts RAL and Pantone, and also in own unique colour ranges.
Our filament works great with:
- RepRap (Mendel, Huxley, Prusa, Kossel, Rostock)
- MakerBot (Replicator, Replicator 2, Replicator 2X)
- Wanhao (Duplicator 4, 4X, 4S, 5S, 5S Mini, i3)
- UP! Plus, Up! Mini
- and a lot of more...