Type D Tough is a special material with a high modulus of elasticity and increased tensile strength. The acrylic-based resin is a functional resin and has an elongation at break of approx. 6%. This makes the resin extremely stiff and robust when polymerised.
DruckWege Resin is a special resin with industrial properties that was developed for 3D printers with DLP / LCD light sources. The resins are very durable, easy to paint and have exceptional physical properties.
- Fast curing
- High level of detail and sharp contours
- Smooth and dry object surface
- Low odour
- Viscosity: 33-57 mPa / s
- Shrinkage: <0.5%
- Hardness D: 80.5 shore
DruckWege Resin is fully compatible with:
- B9 Creator,
- 3D Facture Draken
- Wanhao D7 v3
- Anycubic Photon
- Phrozen Shuffle
- Zortrax Inkspire,
- Flashforge Hunter,
- Epax X1
- and many more
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects