CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
CLP Nebula Black is an upcycled HIPS filament made entirely from post-consumer plastic cups and lids. Each spool is produced at our shop in Long Beach, CA, where we take plastic waste from the community and give it new life as 3D filament for makers, engineers, and enthusiasts around the world. The finished product is an engineering-grade, structural filament that is great for sustainable prototyping and can easily be used with any printer, providing a black matte satin finish.
Specs & Use
- Type: U-HIPS
- Color: Nebula Black
- Source: Plastic cups and lids
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Units: 500g or 1kg
- Nozzle Temp: 220 - 245C
- Heatbed Temp: 100 - 120C (enclosed recommended)
- Print Speed: 20-50 mm/s
- Cooling Fan: 0-35% Specific Gravity): 1.099 Impact, Notched Izod (ft - lb/in):1.601
- Melt Index (g/10min): 4.79 - 200C/5kg
- Tensile Strength (psi): 3673
- Flexural Strength (psi): 344000