INCLUDES EASY-TO-MILL NYLON, POM AND ABS SHEETS--SOME OF THE MOST POPULAR MATERIALS FOR CNC MACHINING
PA6 (nylon or polyamide) is an engineering thermoplastic with great abrasion resistance, high impact strength, and good electrical insulation. The mechanical properties of nylon make it a fine material for jigs, fixtures, wear blocks, cogwheels, and dampening elements.
POM (polyoxymethylene) is a thermoplastic used in engineering for cogwheels, bearing supports, connector elements, and guiding elements. It’s easily machinable, with features like high stiffness, chemical and abrasion resistance, low friction, and excellent rigidity.
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is another common thermoplastic that is known for its high impact strength, good heat resistance, and great machinability. ABS is mainly used in prototyping, car parts, casings, and protective elements.
SUGGESTED END MILLS:
● 1 mm flat end mill SHK 3.175 single flute
● 2 mm flat end mill SHK 3.175 single flute
● 3.175 mm flat end mill SHK 3.175 single flute
● 1 mm flat end mill SHK 3.175 double flute
● 2 mm flat end mill SHK 3.175 double flute
● 3.175 mm flat end mill SHK 3.175 double flute
● V-shape mill bit 45st
● V-shape mill bit 30st