CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
SHIPS JUNE 2021 - PRE-ORDER TO RESERVE YOURS NOW!
The ZMORPH I500 High-Performance 3d Printer features the large build volume, dual extrusion technology, industrial-grade construction, and precise performance required for the most demanding 3d printing applications.
ZMORPH i500 KEY FEATURES:
- Dual material 3D printing - i500 features a full metal Dual Drive Dual Extruder with Nozzle Lifting System, giving it the ability to print complex models with soluble support material.
- Industrial build volume - print large functional prototypes or multiple models in one run. The i500 has the capacity to 3D print models up to 460mm x 300mm x 500mm in single material mode or 440mm x 300mm x 500mm in dual material mode.
- Wide material compatibility - i500 supports extruder temperatures up to 300°C and has a build surface that heats up to 130°C, making it compatible with a wide variety of 1.75mm filament materials for 3D printing, including PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, PVA, ASA, TPE, PC/ABS, HIPS, and more. i500 supports third-party materials.
- Fully enclosed print chamber - The i500's fully enclosed chamber ensures stable conditions for 3D printing, so it delivers the best possible results.
- Voxelizer Industry slicing software - Zmorph's specially designed slicing software for the i500, optimized for professional 3D printing applications, including dual material printing complex geometries with soluble support materials
...AND i500 HAS EVEN MORE TO OFFER:
- Assisted build plate leveling
- End of material detection
- Pressure measurement system monitors material flow
- User-friendly 7" touchscreen interface
- Network connectivity through Wifi or ethernet
- Built-in Material Station - fits up to two 2.5 kg spools of filament
- Automatic Filament Loading System / AFLS
- Onboard camera for remote monitoring via Zmorph Hub
- Air flow and filtration system with an input G4 filter, which prevents dust from entering the chamber, and a dual HEPA/carbon output filter, which catches small particles and fumes
- Electric door lock to prevent unauthorized access to the work area during the print process
- Brass brush and teflon scraper automatically remove nozzle waste
- Easy to maintain and service - field-replaceable consumable parts
- Automatic firmware updates when connected to the internet
- 1 year limited warranty, with option to purchase a 2-year extension (3 years total)