Sinterit Polypropylene (PP) - 6kg
Discover new applications with one of the only compact SLS polypropylene polymers available!
Note: Sinterit products must be purchased from your regional distributor. See Ultimate 3D Printing Store's Sinterit Distribution region below. If you are not within this region, please reach out to Sinterit directly at email@example.com, or use Sinterit's contact form.
- Chemical resistance
- Low density enabling buoyancy
- No water absorption by polymer
- Suitable for pneumatics
- Weldability with other PP parts
- Automotive industry (Reservoirs, piping, housings)
- Plastic parts producers (Integrate with injection-molded PP)
- Laboratories (Custom chemical tools,i.e holders or vessels)
- General prototyping of PP parts
|Category||Powder for SLS printing|
|Material Type||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Elongation at Break||44%|
|Tensile Strength||19.3 MPa|
|Material Refreshing Ratio||50%|
|Dedicated For||Sinterit Lisa / Lisa Pro / Lisa X|
Sinterit Product Number: FZ143
Ultimate 3D Printing Store's Sinterit Sales Region
The Ultimate 3D Printing Store can only sell Sinterit products within the following US States:
- South Carolina
If you are not within this region, please reach out to Sinterit directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use Sinterit's contact form.