FLUX - Beamo 30W Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver - Refurbished
Buying a refurbished FLUX laser cutter is a great way to save money. We test every laser cutter we list here to make sure it works properly. While we test every FLUX laser cutter before offering it for sale, the life of the laser tube within the machine cannot be guaranteed.
How You Save!
When you buy a refurbished laser cutter, you save:
- 50%+ on the Laser Cutter
Why can Machines be Considered Refurbished?
- Small cosmetic scratches and dents
- Used honeycomb
- Broken or damaged parts have been replaced
- Potentially used laser tube that has been inspected and tested to ensure it works. We recommend buying a new laser tube.
The Differences Between New, Open Box, and Refurbished Machines
Has the box ever been opened?
- New Machines: Only in the event that the box was damaged in shipping and a new box needs to be used for shipping to a customer.
- Open Box Machines: Yes, the box has been opened.
- Refurbished Machines: Yes, the box has been opened.
Has the machine ever been used?
- New Machines: No, the machine has never been used.
- Open Box Machines: The machine may have been used 1 or 2 times, but machine is still in "like new" condition.
- Refurbished Machines: The machine has been used, and you can tell the machine has been used before. These machines also may have cosmetic defects such as scratches.
Has the machine been inspected by a certified technician?
- New Machines: In the event of the box being damaged during shipping, the machine is carefully inspected to ensure it still meets our specifications.
- Open Box Machines: The machine has been closely inspected and a cutting test is run to verify that the machine is in proper working order.
- Refurbished Machines: The machine has been realigned and repaired. Any parts that require replacement are replaced. The machine then undergoes a rigorous inspection and testing process before it is allowed to be sold.