FLUX - Beambox 40W Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver - Open Box
Buying an open box FLUX laser cutter is an awesome way to save money. All of our open box laser cutters are in like new condition that have had the misfortune of needing to be opened up and tested for a variety of reasons.
Sometimes a brand new laser cutter will arrive to us after being thrown around in shipping. We make sure to test all of these machines to make sure they are working properly, and if they meet our quality standards, we offer them to you at a fantastic discounted rate.
If you want even more savings, make sure to check out our refurbished Beamo 30W Laser Cutters Here! You can also check out the differences between our New, Open Box, and Refurbished machines below.
The Differences Between New, Open Box, and Refurbished Machines
Has the box ever been opened?
- New Machines: Only in the event that the box was damaged in shipping and a new box needs to be used for shipping to a customer.
- Open Box Machines: Yes, the box has been opened.
- Refurbished Machines: Yes, the box has been opened.
Has the machine ever been used?
- New Machines: No, the machine has never been used.
- Open Box Machines: The machine may have been used 1 or 2 times, but machine is still in "like new" condition.
- Refurbished Machines: The machine has been used, and you can tell the machine has been used before. These machines also may have cosmetic defects such as scratches.
Has the machine been inspected by a certified technician?
- New Machines: In the event of the box being damaged during shipping, the machine is carefully inspected to ensure it still meets our specifications.
- Open Box Machines: The machine has been closely inspected and a cutting test is run to verify that the machine is in proper working order.
- Refurbished Machines: The machine has been realigned and repaired. Any parts that require replacement are replaced. The machine then undergoes a rigorous inspection and testing process before it is allowed to be sold.
Weighing in at 88 pounds, let your imagination take flight with the Beambox 40W Desktop Laser Cutter and Engraver. This powerful machine can shape, cut and engrave everything from cardboard to wood to leather, giving you the ability to easily create unique and personalized designs.