Monocure 3D CMYK Pigment set is intended for use with Monocure 3D resin so custom colors can be created to suit individual needs. These pigment dispersion are designed to work with 3D printing applications where UV light is used to cure resin layer by layer.
- Monocure 3D CMYK Pigment Set is available in 30ml dispensers.
- Shake well before each use. Slowly drip the pigment solution into Monocure 3D resin and mix well until desired colour is reached. To obtain the same colour density of our pigmented Rapid Resin, you will need to add approximately 4ml of pigment dispersion. Adding too much pigment can result in slower curing times and potentially inhibit the cure completely.
- The pigment solution can be added to our white resin or clear depending on the finish you are after. When adding to the white base resin an opaque finish will result. If you add to the clear resin a transparent look will result. The more pigment you add, the more solid the color will become.
- Please be extremely cautious when handling the pigments as they will stain very easily.
- Pigment dispersions are safe to use, but it is always recommended to read and understand the safety and technical information before use.